Exclusive Package Deal
Limited Spaces Limited to only 6 people for this unique retreat
Alive in Nature
- Soul Mate Magic- Learn, Rejuvenate & EnjoySun, Feb 14Online
- Forest Yoga Retreat - Welcoming SpringFri, Apr 09The Wilderness Centre
- Residential Kundalini Awakening Course-Advanced training for Awakened Minds (12 - 19 January 2021)Tue, Jan 12Maspalomas
- Forest Yoga Retreat - Welcoming AutumnFri, Oct 02The Wilderness Centre
- 200hrs Kundalini Tantra Yoga Teacher TrainingSat, Sep 05Part Online + 1 week residential
- Moseley Yoga Wellbeing DaySat, Aug 29Location is TBD
- Explore Wellness Festival (4th)Fri, Aug 28Shallowford House
- Eight Limbs of Yoga Series - SAMADHISun, Jul 05Online EventJul 05, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PMOnline Event8. SAMADHI - Bliss or Enlightenment Many of us know the word samadhi as meaning ‘bliss’ or ‘enlightenment’, and this is the final step of the journey of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. After we’ve re-organised our relationships with the outside world and our own inner world, we come to the finale of bliss.
- Understanding the five koshas of the body (3rd week)Tue, Jun 30Online Event via ZOOM
- Understanding the five koshas of the body (2nd week)Tue, Jun 23Online Event via ZOOM
- Understanding the five koshas of the body (1st week)Tue, Jun 16Online Event via ZOOM
- Eight Limbs of Yoga Series - DHARANASat, Jun 06Online EventJun 06, 2020, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PMOnline Event6. DHARANA - Focused Concentration Dharana means ‘focused concentration’. Dha means ‘holding or maintaining’, and Ana means ‘other’ or ‘something else’. Closely linked to the previous two limbs; dharana and pratyahara are essential parts of the same aspect.
- Online Eight Limbs of Yoga Series - PRATYAHARASat, May 16Online Event via ZOOM