Root Chakra Yoga Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop is a part of a series of workshops about chakras.
The root chakra, or Muladhara, is our body's most primal and fundamental energy center, being located at the base of our spine, or groin area. Being associated with the color red, the root chakra regulates the energy associated with instinct, survival, and safety. In this workshop you will learn about the ROOT CHAKRA and will have practices to balance it.
Registration is from 9.45am.
The day will start at 10.00am and will include:
- Dynamic Yoga (suitable for beginners)
- Breathing practice
- Relaxation with Sound Bath
The event will close at 1.00pm
Tickets for this workshop are £20.
- First Chakra Workshop (2nd of November),
- Second Chakra Workshop (9th of November)
- and Third Chakra Workshop (30th of November)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ildy on 0121 679 6055
- Root Chakra£20£200£0
- All 3 Chakra Workshops£30£300£0